Soon, my pets, soon.

Sorry for the delay in posting. Working on the novel as well as another lengthy post for 'Dispatches' that might involve some actual journalism again. Crazy, I know, but every now and again I get 'the itch'. Though the pharmacy I usually go to assures me they have something for that...

-R



+ + +
This post and its original content copyright James Radcliff, and has been brought to you by Mexico, tequila, and generally poor decision making. If you would like to donate to support this bizarre little travelogue, feel free to do so via Patreon or PayPal. As always, this strange and debaucherous adventure has been brought to your screen by viewers like you. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 Days And 2 Nights Of Booze And Naked Girls: The Strip Clubs of Nuevo Progreso

"Can we all agree that what we are dealing with is Mexican strippers?"

Xanax, Vodka and Beautiful Women: Another Strange Night on The Border